Peace Love Kindness Handbag
Peace Love & Kindness Handbag celebrating Ukraine (a portion of profits donated).
This bag is super light, but sturdy. It is made from supple neoprene that stretches to accommodate a little or a lot.
Also available as a Donation print helping Ukraine's animals.
I searched high and lo' for this unique bag. It is extra special because it is printed on the inside, too! My whole life I've coveted fashion that is as beautiful inside as it is outside—the lining of this bag is sprinkled with positive words and cute drawings. Every time you reach into your bag you'll be happy! Artwork on both sides of handbag.
Made in Montreal Canada by a community driven production studio dedicated to creating beautiful detailed pieces that are exceptional quality down to the seams.
- Size: 14 inches high x 17 inches wide + adjustable handle
- 92% polyester, 8% spandex
- Vibrant print of my artwork on inside and outside of bag
- Printed and Sewn in Canada by an artisan community
- Durable double knit neoprene fabric shell stretches and holds as you fill it
- Easy adjustable 44" strap: rainbow or seatbelt black strap
- Comes in a cute tote with matching art!
U.S. SHIPPING RATES
USPS requires that parcels over 1lb. must ship Priority ($8.95+) and cannot ship First Class. My shipping rates are weight-based & taken directly from UPS and USPS charts. Once your package reaches 3 to 4lbs, I ship UPS and shipping rates are more economical for you (PO Box addresses ship USPS only).
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES:
International orders ALWAYS ship with a free gift (Free gift examples: sticker set, coasters, keychain). I'm sorry shipping is expensive—I charge customers what the carriers charge me. Here is a tip! 8oz up to 2lbs is the SAME shipping cost ($23 US approx.). Orders under 8oz are $15 US (approx.) to ship. Items under 8 oz. include: keychains, mini calendar, 1 set of cards, and coaster set. Most parcels take 7-14 business days to arrive, but some packages can take 21+. Once your package arrives in your country, your local postal carrier and Customs handle your package. Customs sometimes can delay a package, but most parcels get through to you quickly!
International customers are responsible for any Taxes and Import Duties. In my experience, most parcels arrive at your doorstep without any duties or fees required.
Why don't you offer FREE shipping?During limited times of the year, I do offer free shipping over a certain order value.I am a small business that donates a portion of my profits to animal rescue, so it is hard for me to offer reduced shipping rates and/or free shipping like many big box stores who can absorb extra fees because they focus on volume, not quality.
"Do you ship to X, and how much will it cost if I buy X?" I ship to most countries and locales all around the world, and shipping charges are calculated by weight and distance from Virginia. The quickest and easiest way to get the EXACT shipping cost for your order is to add items to your cart, and begin the checkout process - there you will be able to enter your address, and find out exact shipping costs before you finalize and pay for your order. You can then easily add, remove or replace items in your cart to see how your shipping costs are affected.
These items are created and shipped by the artist from her studio in Virginia.
These items ship from the U.S. and are fulfilled by one of my new fabulous makers.
These items ship from Europe and are fulfilled by my new fabulous eco- powerhouse team! Ships worldwide very economically! (For example, whether you order 1 t-shirt or 10, the shipping is only $8-11 USD—no matter where you are on the planet!).
I'm very choosy about the vendors I manufacture with—they have to care about quality and giving back to the world in some way. I work hard to get things just right before selling something on my shop. (I illustrate, write, and design everything myself & my amazing husband, Bryan animates my videos and adds his incredible music to them).
I am a small business that donates a portion of my profits to animal rescue, so it is hard for me to offer reduced shipping rates and/or free shipping like many big box stores.
• I sometimes reuse shipping boxes that are clean and sturdy, to reduce waste.
Before contacting Red & Howling Shop, please:
- Verify that the shipping address is correct (check the order confirmation email from my shop)
- Look around the delivery location for your package (R&H customers have found packages under a bench, in a bush, with a neighbor, etc.)
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- Find out if someone else (neighbor / roommate/ other household member) may have accepted the delivery
- Ask your carrier about the missing package
- Wait at least 72 hours - in some cases packages may register as “delivered” 3 or more business days prior to arrival! Online systems don't always show details in real time