"Happy Hour" Nightshirt
- White: 100% combed ringspun cotton, 30 singles
- Heather is 90/10 (ringspun cotton/polyester)
- CVC colors are 60/40 combed ringspun cotton/ polyester
- White is sewn with 100% cotton thread
- Topstitched ribbed v-neck collar
- Side seams
- Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
- Brand: LAT
**Next Level Apparel follows all CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act) testing standards. WRAP certified (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production) factories are committed to the highest ethical standards of conduct and best quality practices. Sweat shop free and child labor free.
U.S. SHIPPING RATES
USPS requires that parcels over 1lb. must ship Priority ($8.95+) and cannot ship First Class. My shipping rates are weight-based & taken directly from UPS and USPS charts. Once your package reaches 3 to 4lbs, I ship UPS and shipping rates are more economical for you (PO Box addresses ship USPS only).
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES:
International orders ALWAYS ship with a free gift (Free gift examples: sticker set, coasters, keychain). I'm sorry shipping is expensive—I charge customers what the carriers charge me. Here is a tip! 8oz up to 2lbs is the SAME shipping cost ($23 US approx.). Orders under 8oz are $15 US (approx.) to ship. Items under 8 oz. include: keychains, mini calendar, 1 set of cards, and coaster set. Most parcels take 7-14 business days to arrive, but some packages can take 21+. Once your package arrives in your country, your local postal carrier and Customs handle your package. Customs sometimes can delay a package, but most parcels get through to you quickly!
International customers are responsible for any Taxes and Import Duties. In my experience, most parcels arrive at your doorstep without any duties or fees required.
Why don't you offer FREE shipping?During limited times of the year, I do offer free shipping over a certain order value.I am a small business that donates a portion of my profits to animal rescue, so it is hard for me to offer reduced shipping rates and/or free shipping like many big box stores who can absorb extra fees because they focus on volume, not quality.
"Do you ship to X, and how much will it cost if I buy X?" I ship to most countries and locales all around the world, and shipping charges are calculated by weight and distance from Virginia. The quickest and easiest way to get the EXACT shipping cost for your order is to add items to your cart, and begin the checkout process - there you will be able to enter your address, and find out exact shipping costs before you finalize and pay for your order. You can then easily add, remove or replace items in your cart to see how your shipping costs are affected.
These items are created and shipped by the artist from her studio in Virginia.
These items ship from the U.S. and are fulfilled by one of my new fabulous makers.
These items ship from Europe and are fulfilled by my new fabulous eco- powerhouse team! Ships worldwide very economically! (For example, whether you order 1 t-shirt or 10, the shipping is only $8-11 USD—no matter where you are on the planet!).
I'm very choosy about the vendors I manufacture with—they have to care about quality and giving back to the world in some way. I work hard to get things just right before selling something on my shop. (I illustrate, write, and design everything myself & my amazing husband, Bryan animates my videos and adds his incredible music to them).
I am a small business that donates a portion of my profits to animal rescue, so it is hard for me to offer reduced shipping rates and/or free shipping like many big box stores.
• I sometimes reuse shipping boxes that are clean and sturdy, to reduce waste.
Before contacting Red & Howling Shop, please:
- Verify that the shipping address is correct (check the order confirmation email from my shop)
- Look around the delivery location for your package (R&H customers have found packages under a bench, in a bush, with a neighbor, etc.)
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- Find out if someone else (neighbor / roommate/ other household member) may have accepted the delivery
- Ask your carrier about the missing package
- Wait at least 72 hours - in some cases packages may register as “delivered” 3 or more business days prior to arrival! Online systems don't always show details in real time